- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2/3 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender; drain.
- Transfer to a large bowl. Add the cheeses, butter, dill and salt; beat until smooth and fluffy. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Mashed Potatoes in Simple & Delicious September/October 2008, p19
Reviews for Dilled Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 8, 2010
These were "denser" than the regular mashed potatos I usually make with milk. Good- my husband liked and I would make again. I didn't have shredded cheese so I used the same amount of Velveeta instead.