Dilled Ham on Rice Recipe
- 4 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet, cook ham in butter until lightly browned. Add celery, onion and mushrooms; saute until tender.
- 2. Combine the soup, milk, mustard and dill; add to the ham mixture. bring to a boil; reduce heat. Stir in sour cream; heat through. Serve over rice. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 292 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1663mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein .
Reviews for Dilled Ham on Rice
"very good and easy to prepare. Very satisfying and filling and I am a big eater."