Dilled Ham on Rice Recipe
- 4 cups julienned fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large skillet, cook ham in butter until lightly browned. Add celery, onion and mushrooms; saute until tender.
- 2. Combine the soup, milk, mustard and dill; add to the ham mixture. bring to a boil; reduce heat. Stir in sour cream; heat through. Serve over rice. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 292 calories, 18g fat (8g saturated fat), 78mg cholesterol, 1663mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 20g protein.
Reviews for Dilled Ham on Rice
"very good and easy to prepare. Very satisfying and filling and I am a big eater."