Dilled Green Beans Recipe
"I serve this dish quite often," Nella says. "It tastes delicious with just about any meal, and it can easily be reheated in the microwave."
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon dill seed
- 2 packages (9 ounces each) frozen cut green beans
- 1. In a large saucepan, combine the water, green pepper, onion, bouillon and dill. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5 minutes. Add the beans. Cover and simmer 8-10 minutes longer or until beans are crisp-tender; drain. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 39 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable.
Reviews for Dilled Green Beans
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC