Dilled Crab Salad Recipe
"I love dill, and when it's in season in my garden, I use as much as possible. I also dry some for cooking in winter," says field editor Mary Steiner of West Bend, Wisconsin. The tangy flavor of dill accents her cool and crunchy seafood salad.
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) flaked imitation crabmeat
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas, halved widthwise
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Boston lettuce
- 1. In a bowl, combine the crab, peas, cucumbers, red pepper, onion and dill. Combine the dressing, sour cream and lemon juice. Pour over crab mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Serve on a bed of lettuce. Yield: 10 servings.
1 cup: 94 calories, 1g fat (0g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 481mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1/2 starch, 1 lean meat
Reviews for Dilled Crab Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC