Dilled Crab Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) flaked imitation crabmeat
- 3 cups fresh sugar snap peas, halved widthwise
- 2 medium cucumbers, sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh dill
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Boston lettuce
- In a bowl, combine the crab, peas, cucumbers, red pepper, onion and dill. Combine the dressing, sour cream and lemon juice. Pour over crab mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Serve on a bed of lettuce. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Crab Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2001, p41
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Dilled Crab Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review