Celebrate the harvest seasons with this striking combination of crisp colorful vegetables. Seasoned with dill, butter, salt and pepper, it's an easy but impressive addition to any meal. —Marlene Muckenhirn, Delano, Minnesota
- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sugar snap peas
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the peas, corn, red pepper and water in large saucepan; cover and cook over high heat for 2-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain. Add the butter, dill, salt if desired and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Corn and Peas in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p39
Reviews for Dilled Corn and Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review