- 2-1/2 cups fresh or frozen sugar snap peas
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Place the peas, corn, red pepper and water in large saucepan; cover and cook over high heat for 2-4 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain. Add the butter, dill, salt if desired and pepper; toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Dilled Corn and Peas
Sort By :
My husband and I loved the seasonings on these vegetables. So simple and flavorful. Though he's not a big fan of peas so I substituted green peppers, and instead of boiling the veggies I steamed them in a bowl in the microwave. All in all a great recipe!