Dilled Chicken Salad Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another large bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 446 calories, 24 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 736 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 15 g protein.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.