I usually harvest a bounty of recipe requests whenever I serve this hearty, fresh-tasting salad with its delicate dill flavor. -Kimberly Speta, Kennedy, New York
- 1 package (16 ounces) spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another large bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Chicken Salad in Taste of Home August/September 1996, p33
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dilled Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review