Dilled Carrots & Green Beans Recipe
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 medium carrots, julienned
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1. In small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, salt and dill to a boil. Add carrots and beans. Cook, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- 2. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 69 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 298mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 4g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Dilled Carrots & Green Beans
"Nummy and easy."
"This was so amazing and easy. I left out the salad dressing because i thought it tasted better without it. Will be making this again soon."