Need a tasty side dish to round out tonight's supper? Try this refreshingly easy twist from Harriett. Just four ingredients are all you'll need. Harriett Lee - Glasgow, MT
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 medium carrot, julienned
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- In small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, salt and dill to a boil. Add carrots and beans. Cook, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Carrots & Green Beans for 2 in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Dilled Carrots & Green Beans for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review