- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 medium carrot, julienned
- 1/4 pound fresh green beans
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- In small saucepan, bring the water, sugar, salt and dill to a boil. Add carrots and beans. Cook, uncovered, for 5-8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Dilled Carrots & Green Beans for 2
"I try this recipe using a microwave, using frozen green beans and cutting fresh baby carrots into sticks. I rinsed the frozen green beens first and then add the carrots and the beans to the water mixture and mircowaved covered till tender, drain and toss with Italian salad dressing. My husband liked the taste of this dish and will make it again and again."