- 2 to 3 cups sliced carrots
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- In a saucepan, cook carrots in a small amount of water until crisp-tender; drain. Add remaining ingredients. Cook over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until hot. Yield: 3-4 servings.
Originally published as Dilled Carrots in Taste of Home August/September 1994, p41
Reviews for Dilled Carrots
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 14, 2013
"Nice, simple recipe with good flavor. I left out the green pepper and salt, and it was still very good."