Dilled Biscuit Ring Recipe
In Windbur, Pennsylvania, Lisa Bender relies on refrigerated buttermilk biscuits to streamline this savory pull-apart loaf. Flavored with dill ,Parmesan cheese and garlic powder, it makes an ideal addition to most meals.
- 2 tubes (12 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1. Separate each tube of biscuits into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit in half; set aside. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; drizzle half into a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Place half of the biscuits in pan; drizzle with the remaining butter mixture. Top with remaining biscuits.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan. Serve warm. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 110 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Dilled Biscuit Ring
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC