- Punch dough down. Shape into a loaf. Place in a greased 8-in. x 4-in.
- loaf pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Remove to a
- wire rack. Brush with melted butter; sprinkle with coarse salt if
- desired. Yield: 1 loaf (12 slices).
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without coarse salt) equals 160 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 25 mg cholesterol, 292 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1 lean meat.