Dill Vegetable Dip Recipe
A friend gave me this zesty dip recipe many years ago, and now I serve it every year at our holiday open house.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 5 min. + chilling YIELD:12 servings
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- 1. Combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 107 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 187 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC