- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Reviews for Dill Vegetable Dip
Sort By :
Very simple and refreshing! I love being able to make dips from scratch. It's so easy and you can control the sodium and other ingredients to ensure you're getting a quality dish!
Delicious! I used onion powder instead of the fresh onion, but used fresh parsley and dill. We had it with fresh string beans from the garden - we'll definitely be using this recipe again!
My family now prefers this to the traditional buttermilk dressing dip. The only thing I did to change this recipe was to replace the finely chopped onion with 1 tsp. of dried minced onion. Great recipe.
I meant to give it 5 stars! When I read the ingredients I didn't think it would be all that special, but it's very good!
I used garlic salt instead of seasoned salt, since I don't want to have the MSG.