A friend gave me this zesty dip recipe many years ago, and now I serve it at our annual holiday open house. To make it mobile, spoon a serving of the dip in the bottom of a disposable cup, then garnish with fresh veggies. —Karen Gardiner, Eutaw, Alabama
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Combine the first six ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Dill Vegetable Dip in Country Woman Christmas 1996, p18
Reviews for Dill Vegetable Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review