Dill Spiral Bites Recipe
It takes only six ingredients to roll out these savory pinwheels. They're great for lunch, as a snack or with soup. —Valerie Belley, St. Louis, Missouri
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 6 thin slices tomato
- 6 large spinach leaves
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, chives and dill until blended. Spread about 1 tablespoonful over one side of each tortilla. Layer with tomato and spinach; spread with remaining cream cheese mixture.
- 2. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Unwrap and cut each into four slices. Yield: 2 servings.
4 slice: 271 calories, 12g fat (6g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 458mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 2g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Dill Spiral Bites
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC