Dill Potatoes Romanoff Recipe
- 2 cups cubed red potatoes
- 2/3 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- 2. In a blender or food processor, puree the cottage cheese, sour cream and flour. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in the onion, dill and salt. Add the potatoes; toss gently.
- 3. Transfer to a shallow 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup (prepared with reduced-fat sour cream and reduced-fat cheddar cheese) equals 276 calories, 7 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 26 mg cholesterol, 580 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 19 g protein.
Reviews for Dill Potatoes Romanoff
"These are delicious and easy. My husband drools whenever I make them."