- 2 cups cubed red potatoes
- 2/3 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the cottage cheese, sour cream and flour. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in the onion, dill and salt. Add the potatoes; toss gently.
- Transfer to a shallow 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Dill Potatoes Romanoff in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 37
Reviews for Dill Potatoes Romanoff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2011
"These are delicious and easy. My husband drools whenever I make them."