- 2 cups cubed red potatoes
- 2/3 cup 1% cottage cheese
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- In a blender or food processor, puree the cottage cheese, sour cream and flour. Pour into a large bowl. Stir in the onion, dill and salt. Add the potatoes; toss gently.
- Transfer to a shallow 3-cup baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Dill Potatoes Romanoff in Cooking for 2 Summer 2005, p 37
Reviews for Dill Potatoes Romanoff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 8, 2011
"These are delicious and easy. My husband drools whenever I make them."