Dill Potato Wedges
"These are my absolute favorites; I've been making them for years!" —Jeannie Klugh, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package (20 ounces) refrigerated red potato wedges
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potato wedges;
- sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook for 10-12 minutes or until
- tender and golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove from the
- heat; sprinkle with cheese and dill. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 129 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 771 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.