Dill Pickle Potato Salad Recipe
- 3 pounds potatoes (about 8 medium)
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium dill pickles, finely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dill pickle juice
- 4-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Leaf lettuce, optional
- Place potatoes in a Dutch oven or large kettle and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20-30 minutes or until tender. Drain and cool.
- Peel and cube potatoes; place in a large bowl. Add the eggs, celery, onions and pickles.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, pickle juice, mustard, celery seed, salt and pepper. Pour over potato mixture; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews for Dill Pickle Potato Salad
Sort By :
"This is the best potato salad I ever made, and it is easy to prepare. We all love dill pickles, so this will be my go to recipe when I make potato salad ."
"I have alot of dill pickle lovers in my family, very tasty."
"this is our favorite potato salad recipe"
"This was a good recipe, but I prefer other recipes better."
"I used this same recipe for macaroni salad. It was wonderful! My husband loved it!"