Dill-icious Deviled Eggs
A cute carrot garnish tops these dill-ectable deviled eggs that come together in a snap! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1 small carrot
- 12 small fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a
- small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, dill, mustard, salt and
- pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- For garnish, cut 12 small pieces from carrot so they resemble
- carrots; set aside remaining carrot for another use. Place a carrot
- piece on top of each egg; add a dill sprig. Refrigerate until
- serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 stuffed egg half equals 73 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 75 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.