- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1 small carrot
- 12 small fresh dill sprigs
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the mayonnaise, dill, mustard, salt and pepper; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- For garnish, cut 12 small pieces from carrot so they resemble carrots; set aside remaining carrot for another use. Place a carrot piece on top of each egg; add a dill sprig. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Dill-icious Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p12
Reviews for Dill-icious Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 10, 2016
"Delicious and the wee carrot on top is adorable. The leftover eggs-w/o carrots make a great egg salad sandwich. Just chop em up."
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2015
"Oh my gosh these are so good! Made for easter dinner I just hope they make it there"