Dill Green Beans Recipe
I love this healthful alternative to salty munchies like potato chips. The steamed beans are addictive and easy. —Allison Gray, Freeport, Maine
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, optional
- 1. Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, dill and sesame seeds if desired. Transfer beans to a serving bowl. Add vinegar mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup: 48 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 612mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for Dill Green Beans
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC