VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, optional
- Place beans in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 6-8 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, dill and sesame seeds if desired. Transfer beans to a serving bowl. Add vinegar mixture and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dill Green Beans in Taste of Home October 2011, p21