I love to cut up whatever fresh vegetables I have on hand and toss them with this delicious dressing and fresh dill. This salad shows up on our table regularly during the summer. —Bethany Martin, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Featured In: 30 Recipes for Summer Salads
- 3 cups chopped English cucumbers
- 1 large tomato, seeded and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 small sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-1/2 teaspoons snipped fresh dill
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomato, red pepper and onion. In a small bowl, whisk mayonnaise, oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, garlic powder and pepper until blended. Stir in dill. Spoon dressing over salad; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dill Garden Salad in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014, p31
Reviews for Dill Garden Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 1, 2016
"I added carrots, green pepper and cilantro. Very good."
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2016
Reviewed Jun. 4, 2015