Dill Dip Recipe
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Fresh vegetables or crackers
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Chill for at least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Diabetic Exchanges: One 2-tablespoon serving (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 1/2 fat; also, 34 calories, 236 mg sodium, 6 mg cholesterol, 4 gm carbohydrate, trace protein, 2 gm fat.