Be preparedyou'll likely need to make a double batch of Kathy Beldorth's delightful dip. "One is never enough when we have a get-together," she details from Three Oaks, Michigan. "It tastes great with just about any vegetable , so you can use whatever you have on hand as dippers."
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
- 2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Fresh vegetables or Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers
Bring distinctive taste to holiday parties with Keebler® Toasteds® Crackers.
Learn More >
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Chill for at
- least 1 hour. Serve with vegetables or crackers. Yield: 2 cups.
Nutritional Facts:Diabetic Exchanges: One 2-tablespoon serving (prepared with fat-free mayonnaise and reduced-fat sour cream) equals 1/2 fat; also, 34 calories, 236 mg sodium, 6 mg cholesterol, 4 gm carbohydrate, trace protein, 2 gm fat.