Dill Bloody Marys Recipe
With a nice level of pepper, and just enough dill from the pickle, these Bloody Marys from Jay Feckovich of Green Bay, Wisconsin are sure to be crowd pleasing. To make Contrary Marys simply leave out the vodka.
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 10 min. YIELD:2 servings
- 1-1/2 cups Clamato juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup vodka, optional
- Ice cubes
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 pepperoni-flavored meat snack sticks
- 2 dill pickle spears
- 2 pitted ripe olives
- 1. In a small pitcher, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in vodka if desired. Pour into two glasses filled with ice; garnish with celery, snack sticks, pickles and olives. Yield: 2 servings.
3/4 cup equals 159 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 1,740 mg sodium, 14 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC