With a nice level of pepper, and just enough dill from the pickle, these Bloody Marys from Jay Feckovich of Green Bay, Wisconsin are sure to be crowd pleasing. To make Contrary Marys simply leave out the vodka.
- 1-1/2 cups Clamato juice, chilled
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup vodka, optional
- Ice cubes
- 2 celery ribs
- 2 pepperoni-flavored meat snack sticks
- 2 dill pickle spears
- 2 pitted ripe olives
- In a small pitcher, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in vodka if desired. Pour into two glasses filled with ice; garnish with celery, snack sticks, pickles and olives. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Dill Bloody Marys in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p47
Reviews for Dill Bloody Marys
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review