These biscuits are quick way prepare and easy on your pocketbook.—Marcille Meyer, Battle Creek, Nebraska
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 tube (10 ounces) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, onion and dill. Cut biscuits
- in half lengthwise; toss in butter mixture. Arrange in a single
- layer in an ungreased 9-in. square baking pan.
- Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve
- warm. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 182 calories, 9 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 481 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.