Dill & Chive Peas
Growing my own vegetables and herbs helps keep things fresh in the kitchen. This side is a breeze to prepare. — Tanna Richard, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook peas according to package directions. Stir in remaining
- ingredients; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.