Dill & Chive Peas Recipe
Growing my own vegetables and herbs helps keep things fresh in the kitchen. This side is a breeze to prepare. — Tanna Richard, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1. Cook peas according to package directions. Stir in remaining ingredients; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Dill & Chive Peas
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2012
"Delicious and really easy. The fresh dill was a great addition."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC