- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook peas according to package directions. Stir in remaining ingredients; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Dill & Chive Peas(3)
Sort By :
Wonderful recipe, my daughter made this for our Christmas Eve get together and Iwill
be making this with our Easter Hame.
My daughter made these and they were so delicious, will be making it for our Easter dinner. Thank for a wonderful recipe.
Delicious and really easy. The fresh dill was a great addition.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Side Dishes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easter Side Dishes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Side Dish Recipes >
- Taste of Home Magazine Vegetarian Recipes >