Growing my own vegetables and herbs helps keep things fresh in the kitchen. This side is a breeze to prepare. — Tanna Richard, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook peas according to package directions. Stir in remaining ingredients; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dill & Chive Peas in Taste of Home October/November 2012, p38
Reviews for Dill & Chive Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review