Growing my own vegetables and herbs helps keep things fresh in the kitchen. This side is a breeze to prepare. — Tanna Richard, Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen peas
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Cook peas according to package directions. Stir in remaining ingredients; serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dill & Chive Peas in Taste of Home October/November 2012, p38
Reviews for Dill & Chive Peas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 29, 2012
"Delicious and really easy. The fresh dill was a great addition."