Dijon-Walnut Spinach Salad Recipe
So much flavor for so few fixings! "This family favorite of ours has a great fresh taste, lots of different textures and can be tossed together in a heartbeat," says Chris DeMontravel in Mohegan Lake, New York. "For variety, change up the dressing to honey mustard or any other favorite."
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon vinaigrette
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, feta cheese, cranberries and walnuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 13 servings.
3/4 cup: 120 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 5mg cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Dijon-Walnut Spinach Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC