So much flavor for so few fixings! "This family favorite of ours has a great fresh taste, lots of different textures and can be tossed together in a heartbeat," says Chris DeMontravel in Mohegan Lake, New York. "For variety, change up the dressing to honey mustard or any other favorite."
Recommended: 44 Ways to Get More Leafy Greens in Your Life
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 package (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1/2 cup honey Dijon vinaigrette
- In a salad bowl, combine the spinach, feta cheese, cranberries and walnuts. Drizzle with vinaigrette; toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 13 servings.
Originally published as Dijon-Walnut Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious July/August 2007, p35
Reviews forDijon-Walnut Spinach Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review