"Dijon mustard and thyme give breaded chicken a tasty new twist," says Galen Stanley of St. Charles, Missouri. "The meat is moist and tender."
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- In a bowl, combine the butter, mustard, onion, garlic, thyme and pepper flakes. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with bread crumbs. Place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Dijon Thyme Chicken in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p41
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Dijon Thyme Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review