- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients. Store in the refrigerator for up to 1 week. Yield: 3/4 cup.
Reviews for Dijon Tartar Sauce
"Made this tonight to perk up store-bought fish sticks. Everyone loved it (and that is unusual in my family). I used light mayo and omitted the onion. This is a keeper and so easy to make!"
"This is the best tartar sauce I've ever tried! Thanks for the recipe!"