- 2/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 medium russet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups crushed butter-flavored crackers
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a Dutch oven, saute onion in oil until tender. Reduce heat to medium; stir in broth, cream cheese and mustard until blended. Remove from heat. Stir in potatoes.
- Transfer to a 13x9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. In a small bowl, combine crushed crackers, Parmesan cheese and butter; sprinkle over the top.
- Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Sprinkle with parsley. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Dijon Scalloped Potatoes
Sort By :
"I loved this dish. My husband dose not like sweet potatoes and he loved this too. I can't wait to make it again."
"So easy to make, I doubled it and put it in the slow cooker for a family dinner, they loved it too!"
"I love love this. So easy to make!! I make this every time I make scalloped potatoes. I usually don't have the parsley so I sprinkle it with green onion tops."
"Made this last night. Didn't care for it. I didn't like the mixture of sweet and russet potatoes. I didn't like the sweetness of of the sweet potato. I may make again just useing russet potatoes."
"I made this recipe for a potluck at work, and everyone loved it !!!! I copied the recipe out and shared it with those who asked for it. I hope that whoever submitted this, will PLEASE, submit other recipes. I absolutely love this one !!!!!"