Dijon Roasted Asparagus Recipe
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 slice Brioche bread (1/2 inch thick), toasted
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mustard, oil, garlic and cayenne. Place bread in a food processor; cover and process until fine crumbs form. In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs and 1 tablespoon mustard mixture.
- 2. Place asparagus in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; drizzle with remaining mustard mixture. Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture and cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 14-18 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 211 calories, 17g fat (4g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 419mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for Dijon Roasted Asparagus
"Very tasty, but a little strong on the mustard."
"Tasty and different. I used Bertolli extra virgin olive oil and Progresso Italian bread crumbs."
"EXCELLNT!!! However I subtituted regular bread crumbs the second time I made it and it was super good this way too."