Dijon Potato Salad Recipe
Bottled salad dressing is the secret to Mary Bilyeu's quick and tangy side dish. "It was inspired by traditional German-style potato salad with its vinegar dressing," explains the Ann Arbor, Michigan cook. "My husband and I usually can't wait for it to chill, so we know it's good warm, too!"
- 1 pound red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1. In a large bowl, combine potatoes and onions. Combine the salad dressing and mustard; pour 1/2 cup over potato mixture. Toss to coat. Cover and chill. Add remaining dressing just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
One 1/2-cup serving equals 88 calories, 559 mg sodium, 0 cholesterol, 18 gm carbohydrate, 3 gm protein, 1 gm fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC