Dijon Potato Salad Recipe
Bottled salad dressing is the secret to Mary Bilyeu's quick and tangy side dish. "It was inspired by traditional German-style potato salad with its vinegar dressing," explains the Ann Arbor, Michigan cook. "My husband and I usually can't wait for it to chill, so we know it's good warm, too!"
- 1 pound red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes and onions. Combine the salad dressing and mustard; pour 1/2 cup over potato mixture. Toss to coat. Cover and chill. Add remaining dressing just before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tangy Potato Salad in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p22
Reviews for Dijon Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 31, 2012
"I love this warm too! I use a sweet vidalia or purple onion. This doesn't upset my stomach the way mayo type salads do."