- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut pork into eight slices; flatten to 1-in. thickness. Sprinkle with lemon pepper. In a large nonstick skillet, cook pork in butter over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until tender. Remove and keep warm.
- Stir the lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard into skillet; heat through. Serve with pork; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon Pork Medallions
Sort By :
I do not normally like Dijon Mustard, but the sauce is AMAZING! This recipe is simple to make and very tasty! The pork did take longer than 4 minutes to cook (I think I cut them too thick).
This was OK nothing to write home about. There are some much better pork/dijon dishes on this website.
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >