Dijon Pork Medallions
My husband loves anything with Dijon mustard, so this is a fast and easy way for us to prepare pork. It's a favorite in our home. —Joyce Moynihan, Lakeville, Minnesota
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Cut pork into eight slices; lightly pound with a meat mallet to 1-in.
- thickness. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork;
- cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to skillet; cook
- 3-4 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Serve with
- pork; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 pork slices with about 2 teaspoons sauce equals 189 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a