Dijon Pork Medallions Recipe
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1. Cut pork into eight slices; lightly pound with a meat mallet to 1-in. thickness. Sprinkle with lemon-pepper.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium heat. Add pork; cook 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- 3. Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mustard to skillet; cook 3-4 minutes, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Serve with pork; sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 4 servings.
2 pork slices with about 2 teaspoons sauce equals 189 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 78 mg cholesterol, 330 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 23 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Dijon Pork Medallions
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.