Dijon Pork Chops Recipe
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Dash pepper
- 1. Spread mustard on both sides of pork chops. Place in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Combine crumbs and pepper; press onto top and sides of chop.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear and topping is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
One serving equals 179 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 72 mg cholesterol, 424 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, 0.55 g fiber, 25 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.