- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Dash pepper
- Spread mustard on both sides of pork chops. Place in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Combine crumbs and pepper; press onto top and sides of chop.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear and topping is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon Pork Chops
"pork chops are tender and moist. Took longer to cook then recipe says to ensure pork is done and breading dries up. have made this a few times for something different."
"Loved the flavor, will definitely make again!"
"Great flavor and very moist. The bread crumbs were moist but the flavor was so good that I didn't care. My 6 year old gobbled it up. I'll make this again."
"My family did enjoy these however my crumbs were a little soggy. Will likely make it again."
"I didn't have dijon so I used brown spicy mustard. It was good and I thick I will also try with chicken. I used Italian Bread crumbs."
"Used the extra thick Pork Chops from Costco so cooked about 40 minutes. Made as directed using Italian bread crumbs, so easy and so delicious. Very tender."
"I didn't measure out the Dijon and made my own bread crumbs. Turned out awesome. Husband loved it and so did I."
"This is easy and the kids eat it. I have made this many times and it's always a hit."
"My family loved it! This is a quick, easy, and tasty meal for a weeknight. It's a keeper."
"I used ranch dressing mix rather than dijon and they LOVED it!!!"