- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Dash pepper
- Spread mustard on both sides of pork chops. Place in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Combine crumbs and pepper; press onto top and sides of chop.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear and topping is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon Pork Chops
"pork chops are tender and moist. Took longer to cook then recipe says to ensure pork is done and breading dries up. have made this a few times for something different."
"Loved the flavor, will definitely make again!"
"Great flavor and very moist. The bread crumbs were moist but the flavor was so good that I didn't care. My 6 year old gobbled it up. I'll make this again."
"My family did enjoy these however my crumbs were a little soggy. Will likely make it again."
"I didn't have dijon so I used brown spicy mustard. It was good and I thick I will also try with chicken. I used Italian Bread crumbs."