- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 3/4 inch thick)
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Dash pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°. Spread mustard onto both sides of pork chops; place on a greased baking sheet. Mix bread crumbs with pepper; press onto top and sides of chops.
- Bake until lightly browned and a thermometer reads 145°, 20-25 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon Pork Chops
"We thought this was really delicious, though my husband and I agreed we wish the coating was a little thicker or crustier. The only change we made to the recipe was to use yellow mustard instead of Dijon, but the flavor was still excellent!"
"Loved the flavor, will definitely make again!"
"Great flavor and very moist. The bread crumbs were moist but the flavor was so good that I didn't care. My 6 year old gobbled it up. I'll make this again."
"My family did enjoy these however my crumbs were a little soggy. Will likely make it again."
"I didn't measure out the Dijon and made my own bread crumbs. Turned out awesome. Husband loved it and so did I."
"This is easy and the kids eat it. I have made this many times and it's always a hit."