A main dish that's always a family favorite is tender and savory Dijon Pork Chops. "They only take minutes to prepare, but they taste like you've fussed for hours," she affirms. "The aroma alone will make your mouth water."
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each and 3/4-inch thick)
- 1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Dash pepper
- Spread mustard on both sides of pork chops. Place in a greased shallow 2-qt. baking dish. Combine crumbs and pepper; press onto top and sides of chop.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until meat juices run clear and topping is lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Dijon Pork Chops in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p17
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review