Dijon-Peach Pork Chops Recipe
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (7 ounces each)
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, undrained
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1. In a large skillet coated with cooking spray, brown pork chops over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until meat is tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving: 360 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 86mg cholesterol, 456mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2-1/2 starch.
Reviews for Dijon-Peach Pork Chops
"The peaches pair really nicely with the pork, and I thought the spicy mustard cut through the sweetness to provide a good balance to the dish."
"These were overly sweet for my taste."
"We really enjoyed these pork chops. They were very tender and tasty. I only used 1/8 tsp of the cloves and thought that was plenty."
"Thank You, I was looking for a new way to cook my chops tonite, and I have everything to make those."