I like to prepare the shrimp for this recipe a day ahead and store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Then all you have to do is serve the dish when you're ready! —Sarah Conaway, Lynchburg, Virginia
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds peeled and deveined cooked shrimp (26-30 per pound)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- In a small bowl, whisk together first six ingredients. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine shrimp, green onions, parsley and marinade; seal bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight. To serve, remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade. Yield: 3-1/2 dozen.
Originally published as Dijon-Marinated Cocktail Shrimp in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Dijon-Marinated Cocktail Shrimp
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review