- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sprinkle pork chops with lemon-pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, heat oil over medium heat. Add pork chops; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, whisk orange juice, mustard and honey until blended; pour over chops. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 5-8 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°.
- Remove chops from pan; keep warm. Cook sauce, uncovered, 2-3 minutes longer or until mixture is reduced to 1/4 cup. Serve with chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon-Honey Pork Chops
Sort By :
"Both my husband and kids (and me) really enjoyed this simple, easy dish."
"I love this recipe! I usally double the sauce because I like it so much."
"Didn't have orange juice, so I substituted apple juice instead. I also grilled the pork chops before adding them into the honey dijon mixture. Delicious!"