- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sprinkle pork chops with lemon-pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops in oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, mustard and honey; pour over pork. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 145°.
- Remove chops and let stand for 5 minutes. Cook sauce, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup. Spoon over chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Dijon-Honey Pork Chops
Sort By :
Both my husband and kids (and me) really enjoyed this simple, easy dish.
I love this recipe! I usally double the sauce because I like it so much.
Didn't have orange juice, so I substituted apple juice instead. I also grilled the pork chops before adding them into the honey dijon mixture. Delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >