Dijon Herb Salad Dressing
Mustard and garlic lend plenty of flavor to this thick dressing for green salads. I also like to drizzle it over fresh sliced tomatoes when they're at their peak. —Marge Werner of Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Salad greens and vegetables of your choice
- In a small bowl, whisk together the first eight ingredients. Cover
- and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve over salad. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 tablespoons dressing) equals 27 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch.